Note any bookings via the Holiday Lettings website would attract their additional 15% booking fee, so please return to our website to make any booking enquiries directly.
Our Minimum booking is generally 3 nights, however 2 nights stays will be considered for families, outdoor pursuit enthusiasts and leisure breaks for more mature groups, please contact us for more details. We do not cater for what we would term "partying" weekends.
The maximum occupancy of 10 can be increased to 11 by prior arrangement by the use of a fold out bed where a £150 additional occupancy fee would apply.
We can also split the ground floor super-king bed into 2 single beds to to make 8 separate beds available - £150 administration fee applies
Payment accepted by cheque, electronic transfer, credit card or by Paypal (an additional 3% service fee applies to payment by credit cards & Paypal)
Terms & Conditions 1. The booking deposit of 25% must be paid to us at the time of booking. A booking is only confirmed when deposit and confirmed booking details are returned. If you book within 6 weeks of the start of your holiday, the total amount is payable on booking.
2. Balance of hire money: the balance is due 6 weeks before the start of the holiday. Otherwise management reserves the right to re-let the lodge.
3. Cancellation: if you are compelled to cancel a booking, please notify us immediately in writing however your deposit will be forfeited. If you cancel within 6 weeks of the start of your holiday, having paid the full hire fee, we will endeavour to re-let the cottage, but if we fail to do so the whole amount is forfeited.
4. The hirer is responsible for the property and equipment during the period of hire, for leaving the property and its contents clean at the end of the hire and for taking all reasonable care of the property and its equipment during their stay.
5. The booking is made on the undertaking that the property is to be placed at the disposal of the hirer on the date in question unless the owner is prevented from doing so by circumstances not under the control of the owner, In such circumstances monies paid shall be returned to the hirer in full, but the hirer shall have no claim on any account against the owner. The owner reserves the right to enter the cottage at any reasonable time for service or repairs.
6. Smoking is not permitted anywhere inside of the premises.
7. The Lodge is fully equipped and bed linen, towels ( one per person) and tea towels are provided. Any losses or breakages must be paid for and the hirers are advised to check the inventory on arrival and to report any missing or damaged articles without delay.
8. The Lodge will be available for occupation from 4PM on the day of arrival and must be vacated by 10AM on the day of departure unless alternative times are agreed with the owner in advance.
9. Number of persons: the normal maximum number of persons allowed is 10. The number of guests will be stipulated at the time of booking and additional persons may not be accommodated without agreement. The owner reserves the right to terminate the hire without notice and without refund in the case of a breach of this condition.